|Tour Code||Frequency||Pick-up Time||Duration|
|SKT19||Daily Two Departures||0900 / 1400 Hours||Approx. 4 Hours|
This is an interesting tour which unfolds the beauty and charm of an old and new Kuala Lumpur. Kuala Lumpur is rich with its history on how it developed from a small tin Miners Settlement to a growing modern city currently.
Kuala Lumpur with a character of its own, is also known for its colorful cultures, races and traditions. The city is further furnished by its interesting architecture, prominent landmarks and unique building.
You will be amaze to see that the Oriental and colonial part of the city intertwine with interesting Moorish, Mogul and Islamic stylish building.
Batu Caves is a Hindu Temple located at the outskirt of Kuala Lumpur City. These limestone caves are 400 million years old. There is a total of 272 steps leading up to the top of the main cave temple. It consists of three big cave. The world’s tallest Lord Muruga Statue with the height of 42.7m (130 feet high) is located here. This destination attracts a huge crowd during Thaipusam, which is an annual festival for the Indians to pay homage to Lord Muruga. This festival will be celebrated in January or February of every year. This mother nature attraction is the most visited tourist destination.
Places of Interest:
- Batu Caves
- King Palace (Photo Stop)
- National History Museum (Visit Stop)
- National Monument (Visit Stop)
- House of Parliament (Drive Pass)
- Lake Garden (Drive Pass)
- National Mosque (Photo Stop)
- Old Railway Station (Photo Stop)
- Independence Square (Photo Stop) (Moorish Building, Cricket Club, Cricket fields and St. Mary Anglican Church)
- China Town (Drive Pass)
- Petronas Twin Towers ** (Photo Stop)
- Handicrafts & Batik Centre
- Bonus visit to the Beryl’s Chocolate Kingdom outlet
Note: Please inform the driver guide if you wish to opt for the Optional Visit.
|Adult 2 persons||RM120.00 per person||RM7.20 per person||RM127.20 per person|
|Adult 4 persons||RM100.00 per person||RM6.00 per person||RM106.00 per person|
|Adult 6 persons||RM80.00 per person||RM4.80 per person||RM84.80 per person|
|Adult 8 persons||RM60.00 per person||RM3.60 per person||RM63.60 per person|
|Child (3 – 11)||RM50.00 per person||RM3.00 per person||RM53.00 per person|
|Child (Below 3yrs)||FOC|
- Minimum 2 pax.
- DEPOSIT RM100 is required, balance payment (Cash Only) upon pick up.
- PAYPAL FEE RM6 WILL BE COLLECT UPON PICK UP
- Total prices shown above are including 6% for GST (Good Services Tax).
For Batu Cave Tour
What to Bring and Do:
Wear comfortable (not over expose your body)
T-shirt or shirt with sleeves is fine
Do not waer Short Pants or Hot Pants
Do not wear Short Skirts or Mini Skirts (above knee level)
Long Pants are fine