|Tour Code||Frequency||Pick-up Time||Duration|
|SKT17||On Cruise Arrival||0830 Hours||Approx. 8 Hours|
From a lawless huddle of kampongs in the trackless jungle, Kuala Lumpur, the capital city has grown into a fascinating metropolis. Steel and glass towers stand side by side with graceful stone colonial buildings and mosques adorned with slender minarets. The commercial, financial, economic and cultural heart of Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur (better known as KL), is a melting pot. Its population of 1.6 million is comprised of Malays, Chinese, Indians, and a mix of different cultures including Eurasians and others.
Kuala Lumpur is located at the confluence of the Klang and Gombek Rivers. The city was founded in the 1850s as a tin mining outpost.
Places of Interest:
- King Palace (visit stop)
- National Monument (visit stop)
- National Mosque (photo stop)
- Railway Station (photo stop)
- Merdeka Square (visit stop)
- Sultan Abdul Samad Building (visit stop)
- River confluence (birth place of Kuala Lumpur)(visit stop)
- Petronas Twin Tower (photo stop)
- Batu Cave (visit stop)
|Adult 2 persons||RM220.00 per person||RM13.20 per person||RM233.20 per person|
|Adult 4 persons||RM200.00 per person||RM12.00 per person||RM212.00 per person|
|Adult 6 persons||RM180.00 per person||RM10.80 per person||RM190.80 per person|
|Adult 8 persons||RM160.00 per person||RM9.60 per person||RM169.60 per person|
- Minimum 2 pax.
- DEPOSIT RM100 is required, balance payment (Cash Only) upon pick up.
- PAYPAL FEE RM6 WILL BE COLLECT UPON PICK UP
- Total prices shown above are including 6% for GST (Good Services Tax).