|Tour Code||Frequency||Pick-up Time||Duration|
|SKT01||Daily Two Departures||0900/1400 Hours||Approx. 4 Hours|
This is an interesting tour which unfolds the beauty and charm of an old and new Kuala Lumpur. Kuala Lumpur is rich with its history on how it developed from a small tin Miners Settlement to a growing modern city currently.
Kuala Lumpur with a character of its own, is also known for its colorful cultures, races and traditions. The city is further furnished by its interesting architecture, prominent landmarks and unique building.
You will be amaze to see that the Oriental and colonial part of the city intertwine with interesting Moorish, Mogul and Islamic stylish building.
Places of Interest:
- King Palace (Photo Stop)
- National History Museum (Visit Stop)
- National Monument (Visit Stop)
- House of Parliament (Drive Pass)
- Lake Garden (Drive Pass)
- National Mosque (Photo Stop)
- Old Railway Station (Photo Stop)
- Independence Square (Photo Stop) (Moorish Building, Cricket Club, Cricket fields and St. Mary Anglican Church)
- China Town (Drive Pass)
- Petronas Twin Towers ** (Photo Stop)
- Handicrafts & Batik Centre
- Bonus visit to the Beryl’s Chocolate Kingdom outlet
Note: Please inform the driver guide if you wish to opt for the Optional Visit.
|Adult 2 persons||RM80.00 per person|
|Adult 4 persons||RM70.00 per person|
|Adult 6 persons||RM60.00 per person|
|Adult 8 persons||RM50.00 per person|
|Child (3 – 11)||RM50.00 per person|
|Child (Below 3yrs)||FOC|
- Minimum 2 pax.
- DEPOSIT RM100 is required, balance payment (Cash Only) upon pick up.
- PAYPAL FEE RM6 WILL BE COLLECT UPON PICK UP