|Tour Code||Frequency||Pick-up Time||Duration|
|SKT21||Daily Departure||0900 Hours||Approx. 8 Hours|
Fraser’s Hill is located 1,524 meters above sea-level in Mountain of Pahang. This tourist attraction is built on over 7 hills. As a rustic solitude of English countryside, the resort is named after an English adventurer, Louis James Fraser in 1910. Bishop Ferguson Paris of Singapore combed the Mountains of Pahang in search of Fraser who apparently disappeared during the first decade of the century. He discovered a perfect mountain retreat, one that has become one of Malaysia’s foremost Hill Resort.
In spite of the state of developments and the additions of Modern Hotels and luxury Condominiums, Fraser’s Hill still retain much of its natural charm on quiet tranquility through careful planning and engineering ingenuity.
Places of Interest:
- Sungai Selangor Water Dam (Photo Stop)
- Jungle Tracking (Visit Stop)
- Jeriau Waterfall (Visit Stop)
- Tudor Cottage Houses (Photo Stop)
- Clock Tower (Visit Stop)
- Alain Water Boat ride (Visit Stop)
- Bird’s Watching (Optional Visit)
- Local lunch (Visit Stop)
|Adult 2 persons||RM240.00 per person|
|Adult 4 persons||RM220.00 per person|
|Adult 6 persons||RM200.00 per person|
|Adult 8 persons||RM180.00 per person|
|Child (3 – 11)||RM120.00 per person|
- Minimum 2 pax.
- DEPOSIT RM100 is required, balance payment (Cash Only) upon pick up.
- PAYPAL FEE RM6 WILL BE COLLECT UPON PICK UP