|Tour Code||Frequency||Pick-up Time||Duration|
|SKT15||Daily Departure||0800 Hours||Approx. 9 Hours|
Melaka’s history began in 1403 with the arrival of Parameswara, an exiled Hindu Prince from the Kingdom of Sri Vijaya in Sumatra. He assumed the title of Raja Iskandar when he embraced Islam and became the first ruler of this new kingdom which marked the early beginnings of the Sultanate of Melaka.
In time, Melaka gained prominence as a vibrant maritime trading centre and was coveted by several foreign powers.
The Portugese led by Alfonso’d Albuquerque conquered Melaka in 1511 and colonized it for 130 years. The Dutch then came in 1641 and ruled for 154 years. They were followed by the British in 1824 who ruled until the country gained its independence.
Places of Interest:
- Porto de Santiago / A’ Famosa – built 1511 – Gateway of Portugese fortress
- St. Paul’s Church – built 1521 – where St. Francis Xavier was once buried
- St. Peter’s Church – built in 1710 – the oldest Christian Church still in use in Malaysia
- Stadhuys – built 1641 to 1660 – pink colored Dutch administrative buildings
- Christ Church – built 1753 – A well preserved example of Dutch masonry.
- Cheng Hong Teng – built 1645 – oldest known Chinese temple in the peninsula
- Kampung Kling Mosque – one of the oldest mosque in the country
- Hindu Vinayagar Temple – built 1781
- Jonker Street / Heeran Street – Place where you can buy antiques or gift
- Malacca River Mouth
- Maritime Museum – Replica of the Flor de la Mar, a Portuguese vessel that sank of the Malacca Coast
- Portuguese Settlement, Sultans Well, Bukit China and Traditional Malay House
- Local lunch included
- Malacca Floating Masque
- Hang Tuah Village ( Famous worrior )( Ticket not included – RM10 )
- Malacca Sultanate Palace Museum ( entrance ticket not included – RM2 )
- Baba & Nyonya Heritage Museum ( entrance ticket not included – adult RM16 / child RM11 )
- Malacca River Cruise ( ticket not included – RM15 )
|Adult 2 persons||RM250.00 per person|
|Adult 4 persons||RM230.00 per person|
|Adult 6 persons||RM210.00 per person|
|Adult 8 persons||RM190.00 per person|
|Child (3 – 11)||RM120.00 per person|
|Child (Below 3yrs)||FOC|
- Minimum 2 pax.
- DEPOSIT RM100 is required, balance payment (Cash Only) upon pick up.
- PAYPAL FEE RM6 WILL BE COLLECT UPON PICK UP