|Tour Code||Frequency||Pick-up Time||Duration|
|SKRT01||Daily Departure||0900 Hours||Approx. 2 Days|
|Tour Type||Group Size||Season||Customizeable?|
|Private Tour||One to Travel||All Year Round||Yes, you can! Click here|
Cameron Highlands stands at 1524 meters above sea level, enjoys a cool climate, with temperatures rarely higher than 25°C and low than 10 °C. In 1929, John Archibald Russell, who was the son of a British administrative officer started a tea plantation which is now the famous BOH Tea Plantation. BOH stands for Best of Highland. The other tea plantation was established in 1932, by the Shuparshad family and known as Bharat Tea Plantation in Cameron Valley brand. Cameron Highlands is the nation’s prime producer of fresh vegetables such as carrot, chili, cabbage, cauliflower, brocolli, brinjal, tomato, green beans and more. Fruits such as strawberries, apple, orange, watermelon and much more. Flowers such as rose, carnation and jasmine. Cameron Highlands is situated in Pahang, which is the largest state in Peninsula Malaysia. It has a land of 36,000 square kilometers, much of which is undeveloped and covered by tropical rainforest. Cameron Highlands is the smallest district in Pahang, covering an area of 443 square kilometers. It is positioned close to the border to the north. It is made up of 3 main township at different elevations. The first town you’ll see coming from the South is Ringlet, followed by Tanah Rata and Brinchang. There are few small town such as Tringkap, Kuala Terla and Kampung Raja which going towards Northern part of Malaysia.
Batu Caves is a Hindu Temple located at the outskirt of Kuala Lumpur City. These limestone caves are 400 million years old. There is a total of 272 steps leading up to the top of the main cave temple. It consists of three big cave. The world’s tallest Lord Muruga Statue with the height of 42.7m (130 feet high) is located here. This destination attracts a huge crowd during Thaipusam, which is an annual festival for the Indians to pay homage to Lord Muruga. This festival will be celebrated in January or February of every year. This mother nature attraction is the most visited tourist destination.
|Day 1: Kuala Lumpur – Batu Caves – Cameron Highlands|
|9.00am Pick up from any hotel in Kuala Lumpur / Klang Valley overland transfer to Cameron Highlands (En route, have a short stopover to visit Batu Caves)
A Refreshing retreat to Malaysia’s premier hill resort, famous for its rolling tea plantations and vegetable farms. Nestling at 1600m above sea level in the north-west corner of Pahang, the resort is accessible from Kuala Lumpur via the town of Tapah in Perak. The drive up to the highlands passes through lush jungle greenery. Upon reach cameron highlands continue with half-day tour which included visiting tea plantation, tea factory, strawberry farm, butterfly farm and rose garden. 4.00pm check-in and free and leisure at your own.
|Day 2: Cameron Highlands – Kuala Lumpur (B/L)|
|Check out and transfer to Kellie’s Castle, drive through mountain range before arriving at Kellie’s Castle, one and only Castle in Malaysia, built by William Kellie Smith. Continues visiting Sam Poh Tong Temple. After lunch heading back to Kuala Lumpur.|
Note: B: Breakfast | L: Lunch | D: Dinner
|Adult 2 persons||RM790.00 per person|
|Adult 4 persons||RM730.00 per person|
|Adult 6 persons||RM670.00 per person|
|Adult 8 persons||RM600.00 per person|
|Child (3 – 11)||RM490.00 per person|
- Minimum 2 pax.
- Entrance ticket not included.
- Room twin sharing basis (Breakfast for 2 persons). Children aged 12 and below will be sharing rooms with their parents / guardians.
- For Peak / Public / School Holidays, additional surcharge of RM53.00 per person is required. For Super Peak, additional of RM106.00 per person is required, Check Peak and Off Peak Season.
- Deposit (50% per person), is required when you book this tour. After submitting the booking form online, you will be receiving a confirmation email for payment instruction. (deposit can be paid via Credit Card) & the balance payment must be paid in CASH (Ringgit Malaysia) when we pick you up on the tour day.
- Payment Paid (100% Refundable) In the worst case scenario, after your booking & payment is made, and there is no place/s available for your requested date/s, we will refund the deposit (100%) within 23 hours from the time you make your deposit.
- Payment Balance NO Credit Card payments are allowed for your balance payment, balance payment must be paid in CASH only.
- In Case if Guest Change or Cancel Booking That’s ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.
- Important, Due to the nature of the tour, the weather, road condition, local circumstances, prevailing safety factors, the route & itinerary may vary to those published but the content of the tour will remain the same. The final decision of the actual itinerary will be made by us on the day of the tour.
- Basic Terms, No Refund will be entertained in case of “NO SHOW” or “UN-USED” Service.
For Batu Cave Tour
What to Bring and Do:
Wear comfortable (not over expose your body)
T-shirt or shirt with sleeves is fine
Do not waer Short Pants or Hot Pants
Do not wear Short Skirts or Mini Skirts (above knee level)
Long Pants are fine