|Tour Code||Frequency||Pick-up Time||Duration|
|SKT11||Daily Departure except Monday and Friday||0900 Hours||Approx. 6 Hours|
This tour is one whole day non-stop adventurous tour. It specially cater for tourists who want to have a day of maximum activity with a minimum cost. FRIM is known as Forest Research Institution of Malaysia. It is located in Bukit Lagong, Kepong, 16km North West of Kuala Lumpur and was founded in 1929, covering up to 600 hectors of well-managed forest. There are jungle trails and a walkway canopy hanging 30 meters from the ground expanding over a distance of 200 meters with four viewing platform. There are also a herb garden, a library and forest museum, exhibiting different species of tropical wood and information on different type of forest system in Malaysia.
Batu Caves is a Hindu Temple located at the outskirt of Kuala Lumpur City. These limestone caves are 400 million years old. There is a total of 272 steps leading up to the top of the main cave temple. It consists of three big cave. The world’s tallest Lord Muruga Statue with the height of 42.7m (130 feet high) is located here. This destination attracts a huge crowd during Thaipusam, which is an annual festival for the Indians to pay homage to Lord Muruga. This festival will be celebrated in January or February of every year. This mother nature attraction is the most visited tourist destination.
Places of Interest:
- Jungle Trail
- Walkway Canopy
- Water Fall
- Fish Pond
- Batu Caves
|Adult 2 persons||RM220.00 per person|
|Adult 4 persons||RM200.00 per person|
|Adult 6 persons||RM180.00 per person|
|Adult 8 persons||RM160.00 per person|
|Child (3 – 11)||RM120.00 per person|
|Child (Below 3yrs)||FOC|
- Minimum 2 pax.
- DEPOSIT RM100 is required, balance payment (Cash Only) upon pick up.
- PAYPAL FEE RM6 WILL BE COLLECT UPON PICK UP
- The final decision of the actual itinerary will be made by us on the day of tour. Due to the nature of the tour, the weather, road condition, local circumstances, prevailing safety factors, the route and itinerary may vary from those published but the content of the tour will be the same.
- This package includes entrance fee to FRIM, Canopy Walk ticket and nature guide.
- Canopy walkaway closed on every Monday and Friday. FRIM has the right to close the canopy walkaway due to weather conditions.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes.
For Batu Cave Tour
What to Bring and Do:
Wear comfortable (not over expose your body)
T-shirt or shirt with sleeves is fine
Do not wear Short Pants or Hot Pants
Do not wear Short Skirts or Mini Skirts (above knee level)
Long Pants are fine